Within the UK we offer different means of delivery enabling orders to be sent as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. These are:
- Royal Mail - For small items Royal Mail is a fast, reliable and cost effective means to receive your order with the option of providing a signature on delivery. The delivery times are:
- Royal Mail 1st Class - Received within 1 or 2 working days of being posted.
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - Received within 3-4 working days after being posted.
- Royal Mail Signed For - Received 2-4 working days after being posted depending on 1st or 2nd class.
- Courier - For medium to large orders we use several reliable couriers to deliver your parcels. These services require a signature on delivery.
- MyHermes - Received after 3-5 working days after being picked-up.
- Yodel - Received after 2-3 working days after being picked-up.
- UPS - Received after 2-3 working days after being picked-up.
- Collect+ - Received after 3-4 working days after being picked-up.
- Royal Mail - For small items Royal Mail is a reliable and cost effective means to receive your order.
- Royal Mail International Economy - Received 1-3 Months after being posted.
- Royal Mail Standard - Received 10-15 working days after being posted.
- UPS - For large orders UPS provides the speed and reliability to receive your order as quickly as possible usually within 7-15 working days.
We strive to offer the best delivery price we can but due to variable sizes & weights of our items we sometimes have to adjust the delivery costs of some of our products. Larger package sizes and weights can increase the price of the postage costs especially when being sent internationally.
When the cost of delivery is less than the p&p paid we will refund the excess postage as soon as we can.
Cancellation & Returns
Customers have 14 days in which to contact us In the event of dissatisfaction with any item. Refunds will be given in accordance with our cancellations and returns policy, the primary points of which are listed below:
- If you wish to cancel before the order has been sent you are entitled to a complete refund.
- If you wish to cancel once the order has been sent and/or received you are entitled to a refund for the value of the goods but not the delivery costs. Returns must be paid for by the customer.
- If part of the order is missing or incorrect the customer can request a refund for the item or that a replacement be sent with all postage costs covered by us.
- If part or all of the order has been damaged or lost by the courier service you are entitled to a complete refund or replacement of the lost items.